This Month Shop Charity: Second Hand September
Sustainable fashion is becoming a bigger topic of conversation in the fashion world and especially in Dublin.
You may have spotted the hashtag #SecondHandSeptember on Instagram and Twitter posts, where more and more individuals and influencers are saying no to buying new clothes for 30 days. This was started by Oxfam Ireland to try help the planet’s increasing pollution. We’re half-way through September and the pledging is only half-way signed too… will you help?
Not only can you find designer bargains in charity shop around DublinTown, but oftentimes you’ll discover brand new high street pieces that just need a new home. And if you’re not on the lookout for new additions to your wardrobe, maybe you’re looking to declutter yours!
Why not visit one the many charity shops we have in the city and let your fashion overflow become part of someone’s new new!
– Oxfam Ireland, 2 South Great George’s Street
– Oxfam Ireland, 6 Talbot Street
– Down Syndrome Ireland, GPO Arcade, 27 Henry Street
– Gorta Shop, 136 Capel Street
– The Goodwill Thrift Shop, 142 Capel Street
– Enable Ireland, 25 Capel Street
– Enable Ireland, 8 South Great George’s Street
– Irish Cancer Society, 156 Capel Street