PROMO FRIDAY MARCH 5TH
Each week we bring you a round-up of what local Dublin City Centre businesses have on offer. Helping you to shop from local businesses who could do with support right now.
We are asking if you are going to shop online that you do so with businesses that support Irish jobs and the Irish economy!
Listed below you will find a mix of retail, hospitality, and other businesses with what they have going on right now!
- Cafe En Seine: CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY. Master the art of making favourite Botanical Gins with Café at Home Gin, at €40 each. EACH GIN KITS INCLUDES: Equipment: Branded Steel Measure, Branded Mixing Spoon, 2 x Tanqueray Goblet Glasses. Ingredients: 70ml Tanqueray Gin, 70ml Gordan’s Pink Gin, 1 x 200ml Schweppes tonic, 1 x 200ml Schweppes tonic Light, Gin Fusion Kit (Drink Botanicals Ireland). To enquire about purchasing a Café at Home Gin kit as a gift please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact number: 086 3742 730.
- Fade Street Social: Make the most at home in your ‘bubble’ with friends, family and good food! Dylan has been working with their chefs to create a new 4-course menu for just €35, made from the best local and seasonal ingredients; with great snacks, braised chicken & ham hock terrine, slow cooked Hereford beef cheek, crispy confit garlic potatoes and to finish; blood orange trifle and homemade white chocolate and lemon fudge. Menu is unbelievable value at €35pp available Friday & Saturday. Collection and delivery in Dublin area.
- Sophies Rooftop & Mackenzie’s: Special three-course at home dinner kit from Sophie’s Rooftop, Priced from €99, as well as the Mackenzie’s Pancake & French Toast Brunch Platter, priced at €39, which is back due to high demand! Also running a promotion on their Press Up Gift Cards, where all gift cards purchased from Friday 5th – Saturday 13th March will receive an extra 10% added value.
- Bewleys Grafton Street: Have a beautiful hamper worth €50 and you could be in with a chance to win it! All you’ve to do is…Like the post on Bewleys Grafton Street Instagram Page, Tag a friend on the post and Follow Bewleys Grafton Street on Instagram. The hamper will be delivered to the lucky winners door just in time for Mothers Day! This giveaway ends on the 8th of March at 12pm, so keep your eyes peeled. The winner will be contacted via Instagram. Hamper Includes: Keep Cup, Camomile Teabags, Irish Breakfast teabags, Irish Afternoon teabags, Americano Capsules, Bewleys Gold Blend Teabags, Espresso Coffee, Gold Roast Coffee, Colombia Coffee.
- Esquires Coffee Ilac: Gift cards available in store, with mother’s day approaching!
- The Westbury: The Westbury’s Sweet Afternoon Tea at Home Mother’s Day experience costs €120 for two people to include tea, scones, and pastries plus two teacups and saucers. Add a bouquet of flowers for €50. A bottle of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut champagne with two Belle-Époque glasses for €70. The Westbury Signature Bergamot Candle for €40. Or a voucher to The Westbury Hotel for an amount of your choosing!
- Celtic Whiskey Shop: Located on Dawson Street is currently open for walk ins, 7 days a week until 6.30pm, also offering nationwide and international delivery via their website www.celticwhiskeyshop.com. They carry Ireland’s largest selection of whiskey and spirits as well as a vast and eclectic mix of award-winning wines. Weekly Whiskey Offers/ New Releases: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/dsxZE1. Weekly Wine Offers: Sign up here http://eepurl.com/ducw4v.
- The Port House: “Tapas @ Home Box” delivering Thursday-Saturday through Dublin!
- BestSeller: New sandwich menu and a Lunch Special offer (every day). Any sandwich + soup + coffee/tea or soft drink FOR ONLY €12!
- McDonald’s Dublin City: The triple cheeseburger is on the Eurosaver menu for €2.90 and is available through McDelivery® orders from O’Connell Bridge. Also The Shamrock Shake is back!! Go to www.mcdonalds.ie to find out more. You can order from McDonalds O’Connell Street, Mary Street and the Ilac/Parnell Street. Check Deliveroo or JustEat for delivery details.
- San Lorenzos: Menu available to view via www.backtodine.com– runs from Friday March 5th- Easter Sunday April 4th. Taking orders from mid day today!!!
- La Cave Wine Bar: Forthcoming online WSET Level II course with wine educator Dale Gatcum, coming from a trade background with his extensive knowledge, he gives a great insight into the wine world. He has lectured for the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) for over 20 years, lecturing in the U.K. Starting 13th April at 6.30pm. It is ideal for those in the Hospitality industry or wine lovers and suitable for beginners! Further details and contact form can be found on their web site www.lacavewinebar.com/ Contact number is 0871325015.
- Farrier & Draper: Hand made pizzas and cocktails bottled up ready for click and collect or delivery through Deliveroo!
- Burger King: Chicken Royale and Regular Fries for €5 on the Burger King app.
- Nolita: Cocktails at home. €50 for each cocktail kit, which contains 4 cocktails in total. 2 x Espresso Martini and 2 x Pornstar Martini! Contact email@example.com to book.
- Life Style Sports: Amazing 30% OFF footwear and clothing till Friday 12th of March!
- This Is Knit: You may not be able to hit the slopes right now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress the part! Check out the TOFT hat kits on the shelves at This is Knit right now. These kits include everything you need to knit, a super cute hat, and you could easily whip one up in an evening or two! Interested in grabbing a kit for yourself or for a friend? Visit www.thisisknit.ie!
- Helen McAlinden: Has long been one of our favourite Irish fashion designers. Helen’s store can be found right in the heart of the Creative Quarter on South William Street where she has created many beautiful collections over the years. Helen’s first collection for Spring /Summer 2021 has just landed online. The Colour therapy collection is filled with acidic brights to help brighten any day during these times. Here are some of our favourite pieces from the collection. The full collection can be shopped from https://www.helenmcalinden.com/collections/new-arrivals
- Marks and Spencers: Amazing SALE with up to 50% OFF! 30% OFF selected womenswear, coats/ jackets and tops! 30% OFF selected men’s knitwear, casual shirts and formal trousers! 30% OFF selected kids clothes, dresses and baby dresses.
- Weir and Sons: Currently offering customers a new way to shop during this period. For the first time, customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of their dedicated team that will guide you through your special purchase. They are also offering engagement couples who purchase their engagement ring a complimentary bottle of Moet Chandon champagne to help them celebrate! Link to book here https://weirandsons.ie/appointments/virtual .
- McCullough Pigott Music Shop: Have a great sale on their classical guitar outfit, natural black/ blue/purple/pink. Regular price is €109.99 and their sale price is €99.00!! They take details over the phone at 01-6706702
- Wicklow Street Clinic: The award-winning clinic may have shut its doors due to level 5 restrictions but are also the Irish distributor of Eminence Organic Skincare. Fans of the brand can now get a 10% discount off the products. This is an ongoing offer at www.thewicklowstreetclinic.ie Use Code: TREAT10
- Dylan Bradshaw: Have their full range of retail available online at www.dylanbradshaw.com/shop. They also have their SALE section live with huge discounts! This is available indefinitely for now.
- ATC: An after school activity programme designed for students aged 10-16, with activities based around STEAM (Science, technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) and is live, interactive and engaging! The next programme is from Wednesday 24th February for 5 weeks running until the Easter break. They are offering a 10% discount to anyone quoting ‘DublinTownSTEAM’.