Helly Hansen new collection at Great Outdoors
The latest collection of Helly Hansen ski apparel has landed in the Great Outdoors store on South Great George’s Street.
Holidaying isn’t always sun, sea and sand and many are now taking to the slopes instead. If you’re lucky enough to be one of those getting a ski holiday, then you will need the essential attire that goes with it and the Great Outdoors has everything you need including the latest collection from Norwegian brand Helly Hansen.
This brand equips adventurers from the extremes of the arctic circle to familiar snow sports destinations. Investing in some practical fashionable pieces will take you from the piste to Aprés ski, and all the way back home when the Irish weather gets nippy!
There’s an added bonus to purchasing your Helly Hansen gear here. Shoppers who purchase selected Helly Hansen ski pieces from Great Outdoors will receive a redeemable one day free or two-for-one ski pass at participating resorts, throughout Europe, the U.S. and Canada as part of the brand’s Ski Free program*.
With a choice of virant colours and styles inspired by the 1990s these standout styles will have you looking stylish while also giving you mobility, comfort and temperature control needed in the adverse weather you can experience on the slopes.
Made from biodegradable and recycled materials, the apparel brand is doing everything possible to protect the environment in the process of creating stylish and high-performance clothing.
Irish business, Great Outdoors is dedicated to supplying professional outdoor apparel brands, including Helly Hansen, that incorporate unique and innovative technologies to boost outdoor clothing performance, allowing snow lovers to enjoy everything the mountains have to offer – without sacrificing style.
Whether you prefer a stylish two-piece suit or a funky one piece, make sure you have all the ski essentials before you hit the slopes.
Recommended ski holiday checklist by Great Outdoors
- Ski socks are certainly worth investing in. Whether you rent your own ski boots or not, good quality socks with a high wool content, will give all day comfort and reduce the risk of cold toes.
- Gloves are essential for winter sports. Nowadays, most gloves are waterproof, but if you want to go the extra mile, battery heated gloves are also available to protect your fingers from the coldest of days on the piste. Alternatively, for the really cold days on the mountain, a set of hand warmers will do the trick and last up to 10 hours!
- Helmets have become a must for both Kids and Adults on ski holidays. Helmets should fit well with a good tightening system, and include a goggle mount and vents.
- If you are a keen skier and have gone on a ski holiday before, it’s worth considering investing in your own pair of ski boots. Having your own boots makes a huge difference, particularly for intermediate and advanced skiers. Boots that are fitted and moulded to your feet will perform better, keep your feet warmer, and provide more comfort while you’re out chasing powder all day.
- Baselayers have become an integral part of the ski apparel. A base layer not only keeps you warm, it also regulates body temperature. The wicking fabrics are designed to push any excess moisture between the weave to keep it on the outer layer and away from the body.
If your thinking of going camping or going on an adventurous holiday then you’ll find everything you need in Great Outdoors on South Great George’s Street. Visit the expert team for advice and information on all your essential needs.