How To Best Prepare For Your Bridal Hair & MakeUp
Wedding preparation can be stressful at the best of times, and the list of things to organise can often seem endless and ever expanding! Your wedding day is meant to be the one day where you look and feel your absolute best, so to make the process that little bit easier, our client SitStil have put together a step-by-step guide of how best to get beauty ready for the big day! Take note as senior stylist and make-up artist Chrissie Bazynski shares her top tips and tricks to ensure that you’re at the top of your beauty game when it really matters…
How to Prepare for the Big Day:
1) Make an appointment with your stylist and makeup artist for a consultation and trial as soon as you have chosen your dress and accessories for the day.
2) Bring visuals of your outfit and of hairstyles you like to the hair consultation. Talk about the style as well as the colour you wish to have on the day. You might need a few visits to the salon to achieve the desired results.
3) Invest in some home care products to keep your hair at its best in the run-up to the big day.
4) See your makeup artist and create a makeup plan, trying out the colours that you have chosen. Get advice on skin care and maybe even a recommendation for a good salon to get regular facials. Schedule in at least three appointments before the wedding.
5) Two weeks before the wedding, get your hair colour refreshed and a trim.
6) One week before the wedding, go back to the salon and ask your stylist to apply a customized treatment to get your hair in the best condition possible. Don’t forget to confirm the time and location for the big day.
7) See your beauty therapist one last time to ensure your skin is clear and glowing.
8) Wear a zip jacket or cardigan when getting you’re hair done on the day to avoid pulling a top over your head and ruining the style.
So there you have it, some simple tips and tricks to ensure you are looking and feeling your very best when taking that trip down the aisle! Hopefully these can help you get organised beauty-wise and avoid any unnecessary stress before the big event. Use this post to your own advantage or feel free to share it with any brides to be whom you feel would benefit…
Keep an eye out on on DFF.ie for lots more wedding articles, tips and tricks #DublinFashion.